Tuesday, March 28, 2017

WOwie I can't believe I'm already 6 months old!! I still feel like I just got here sometimes, haha! The past 6 months have been incredible, though. I have learned so much and have come so much closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ. What a blessing it is to be their representative for another 12 months!!

This week was so spiritually uplifting! We got to go to the temple, we had Zone Conference, we had lots of meetings, and we had the General Women's Session of General Conference!! (Shout-out to Meg and Brynn and Brynn's friend haha love y'all). But they were all so great. I learned so many things and recharged my spiritual battery!!

So this week we also did exchanges with my old companion, Sister Gonzalez! It was so fun to spend 24 hours with her again :) That Thursday night that she was here in Sandy, we had a huge miracle!! So it was about 8:45pm and we had time to try to visit one more person. I knew Sister Gonzalez didn't know my area, but I asked if we could pray for direction anyway. After our prayer, I was thinking of some people when Sister Gonzalez asked me if I knew a trailer or home that had a red door. I was like "...actually yeah! That's one of the people that came to my mind too!" So we ran over to this trailer, and sure enough, they let us in (and unfortunately we didn't have a ton of time) but we were able to share a quick message with them about Jesus Christ! And now we are teaching them as new investigators!! It was just so cool how the Spirit was able to guide us both to exactly where we needed to be that night-- even though Sister Gonzalez isn't even serving in Sandy!

Also I am so excited for General Conference this weekend!! It will be so great. Don't forget to go in to it with a question! I promise that it will be answered through at least one of the talks that we will hear. :)

I'm sorry I don't have as much time to write today with March Madness taking up 3 hours of our p-day now! Speaking of which, we made it to the next round!! Except today we went up against the companionship with the highest score as of last week....and they are sisters that actually know how to teach in English...haha. But it's okay cause we went all in as the underdogs and it went really well! Cast your bets in now to see if we'll make it to the sweet sixteen ;)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Hermana Daniels


P.s. please either make Spencer wait to open his mission call until Mother's Day or just no one can tell me where he is going and he can reenact the whole thing for me over skype :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment