Wednesday, October 19, 2016

hollllly cow this is my 4th week at the CCM!!! Since the first week it has just flown by. 
This week was so incredible though!!

1) We went to the temple 2 times since I last emailed! AHH it's so awesome I love it. It's hard to speak in Spanish but missionaries go there every day so they get a lot of practice with patience with these Americans haha.

2) Last Thursday we fasted from English for 24 hours. Wooow that was so long and hard and gave me an awful headache cause we were fasting from food too but it was so beneficial!! I went the whole day without speaking English! The Lord is working miracles here, people.

3) Hermana Openshaw left this week :( it was so good seeing her here all the time and I know she's going to do great things in New Mexico!

4) This week we had 2 incredible lessons. The best lessons ever. The first one we were just so in sync with the Spirit and really related our message to our investigator. It felt so good! And then on Tuesday we taught again and we made our investigator (teacher) cry because the Spirit and our love for her was so strong. I can't explain how good that feels. I love missionary work and sharing God's great message of love and hope!!

5) Bonnie L. Oscarson (Young Women's General President) visited the CCM yesterday!!!! She is so awesome and I got to meet her and give her a hug and she gave a super inspiring devotional. Also we got to sing the EFY Medley in spanish to her! SO SWEET 

6) This week was just so spiritually uplifting! I've been super humbled this week and realized that this really is the Lord´s work and that through Him I can do all things!! I'm so pumped to get to Utah and meet everyone there. 

7) Shout out to all my fans for the emails!! Thank you all, it made my week!!

8) Sorry this is so short I don't know what else to say in so little time and with so many things that happened this week. Just know that God loves you all and that He has a very specific plan for each and every one of us-- we just need to humbly put all of our trust in Him and things will work out!!

I LOVE YOU ALL! Have a great week!  

love, Hermana Daniels



No comments:

Post a Comment